Thursday, April 9, 2009

This will come as a shocker to everyone, I'm sure...

I'm sick again! Ohhh boyyy!!! Not.
This time, I have strep throat. Thank goodness I got put on antibiotics, they'll help cure me sooner. I read online that without them, strep can last weeks. Eek.
My doctor also gave me some stuff to gargle because it would numb my throat. I was supposed to take a teaspoon of it. That, however, did not work out so well. When she told me it was like mouthwash, I thought of something minty. But when we got it, it was like pink cherry cough syrup. Totally gross. I couldn't gargle it, it would touch my tongue on the way down and I'd gag. It made my entire mouth numb, but not my throat. (Insert hysterical katie here)

Tomorrow, though, I am going riding, and I have a little schooling show Saturday! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment