Monday, October 19, 2009

Why is my brother singing Taylor Swift..? -_-

I never update this thing, I'm sorry! I always look at it because I have it bookmarked and I'm like "hm.. I should update" But I lack motivation, I do enough writing in college now that I usually cannot be bothered.. But right now I can!
I've been super busy with college(work load is a lot)/callie/job/friends/boyfriend (yes, boyfriend, you all already know so I'm not going into detail, sorry!)
I had a horse show like, in the beginning of the month? Went up a level, from intro to pre-novice, and did rather well. 40 dressage score, clean cross country and stadium except I skipped a jumping going cross country, epic fail. Don't wanna think about it ahahah.
I have a dressage show called Chapter Challenge at the end of the month (Halloween/my birthday weekend) which I'm pretty excited for. It's an over night show, too!
Mish, my friend who used to ride with me has recently been coming down to Jen's with me and riding, it's so nice to have her back in my life. We used to be extremely close- and it sucked when we stopped hanging out.. but upon her break-up with her jerk now ex-boyfriend, I get to see her more often again! He was an anti-social hermit who gave her shit every time she hung out with me. Lame-o? Yes.
Been playing an outrageous amount of Xbox 360 lately. Mostly Gears of War, some Call of Duty and just got a new game called Prototype. It's good because it keeps me less tempted to go back to World of Warcraft (although the temptation is still there, thanks to Broseph, it's much smaller). Another thing that's keeping me away from WoW is the past 2 papers I've written in English I wrote on video game addiction (one was illustrative, where you told experiences you've witnessed of your topic, most recent one was cause/effect) and the research I gotta do on it makes me realize how lame MMORPGs (Massive multi-player online role-playing games) are.
It's the time of year where we're gonna start getting hella busy at work. I'm excited for money purposes, but I remember being constantly exhausted at school during this time of year. Hopefully I'm gonna be waitressing within the next month or two, making the money even better, and hopefully also decreasing the work load (busing is seriously slave work and less than half the pay).
I got a new phone! The EnV3. So far I like it, it's already a little glitchy, though. Like it randomly turns off when I go to look at My Pictures, or even though I have my text messages on auto-erase, it claims my inbox is full and won't receive any new messages. Laaaaaaaaaame. Other then that it's shiny and new and pretty and I haven't destroyed it yet so YAY! Also it holds a charge which is amazing. My old phone died in half a day, which was very agitating.
aaaaand that's about it. I'm boring, sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment