Tonight at work I made seven dollars. SEVEN. THAT IS TERRIBLE. I MADE A DOLLAR FOR EVERY TABLE THAT WALKED IN THE DOOR. Terrible. At least I made good money Monday night, thankfully since I get to pick up a table or two on Mondays :]
I'm super stoked for this weekend. Friday night I'm going with Nicole and Rachel to a local bands CD release party then going to Joshs with Nicole to hang out with him and his roommates, then Nicole and I are havin' a sleepovaaaa. :D <3 She normally isn't in town this long, she goes to UMBC for college but since she couldn't afford spring semester she's stuck her. I feel really bad for her cause she hates it but for selfish reasons I like having her here >_> Bahaha.
I have homework to do, in CMP101 which is not a computer class, but a Windows Vista class! Who woulda thought?! It pisses me off to no end because it's an utterly useless class to me. I can't even do my homework on my Mac because the program we use for homework only works with Internet Explorer. God forbid. If you're gonna force me to take a shitty class that is a waste of my time because I'm not even a PC user, can't you at least use Firefox, the superior web browser? Dangggggggg.
On tuesdays I'm at school from 9 am to 4:35 pm. I have only done this day twice so far, and I came home unbearably cranky both times (mother can attest to that). I don't think I could ever work 9-5. It'd be one thing to not be balancing school/work/barn work but it gets hard. I'm not looking for pity but I would just like to not be cranky!
aaaaaaaaaaaaand that's all folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment