Sunday, January 25, 2009

Never Enough

So I'm moving Callie back to her old barn. Why? Because both her and I have nothing to do at my current barn. The girl I moved over there to ride with is very busy with her own life and doesn't have much time for horses. Riding by yourself at someone elses barn is depressing after 10 times of being completely alone. It also kinda scares me how excited Callie is to see me when I go out there; I'm all she's got for once.
This'll be my fourth time moving Callie over the course of six years. I hope this'll be the last time I move her to a barn that is not my own (someday!). I know she'll be in good hands down at Jens in Tyaskin, even if it is a hike away.
 
In other news: I moved my World of Warcraft character back to her original realm to play with my brother and cousins.. I feel like I'm doing the same thing with my video game that I am my horse. So many moves and new faces at once is giving me a headache. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment