Sunday, May 3, 2009

Goodbye doggy.. O_o

This weekend, being the first weekend in May, started off my busy month with a BANG. Ha.. ha
No, but really, it was very fun. Friday was a normal type of Friday.. Jared came over, and we went to the barn. Callie was good, but inconsistent. Her goods were very good and her bads.. well.. were very bad! She actually managed to bite me. She didn't tear skin- but whenever I tighten the girth on her saddle she gets fussy. She usually bites anything and everything BUT me and swishes her tail a little, but today she decided I was the target of her teeth. I was fine, it just took me off guard because it's been a while since she tried to take her anger out on me!
After the barn, Jared, Joey and I raided (which for those of you who don't know, it's where 25 people get together on World of Warcraft and kill certain types of bad guys! Haha). We were doing new content, so it was fun, but I was extremely exhausted. They apparently have strict attendance policy that I was not aware of, but I ended up leaving earlier than I should of anyway. Ended up going to bed right after that.

Yesterday, Saturday, Jared, my friends Matt, Meghan, Laurie, Justin, Jessica, and Will went up to Ram's Head in Baltimore to see Before Their Eyes, A Static Lullaby (Norma Jean's replacement.. much to our dismay), Blessthefall, and Silverstein. All in all, it was a very good show. In my opinion, Blessthefall stole it. They were not only my favorite band there, but I think they put on the best show. I feel like the crowd reacted the most to them. Before they came on everyone started chanting their name like crazy.
This picture is of Blessthefall, and was taken when the lead singer jumped into the crowd, and everyone actually managed to hold him in a sitting-type position.
The ride home stunk, bad. Matt's parents used to live in Baltimore so he knows his way around fairly well, and claimed he could get us out of downtown. However, the road we were supposed to be on was shut down due to construction, and every road in downtown Baltimore is one way. So we ended up having to go all the way around the city to get out, and with no help from the GPS (hardly). It was losing signal literally every 1-2 minutes. It took us an hour and a half just to get out of there. Then, some people wanted to stop at a specific McDonalds, and said they'd show us how to get there. But when we got close to it, they were all asleep. So assuming they still wanted McDonalds, Jared tried to go to the next closest one which was on the other side of the highway from Kent Island. We managed to get over there after much hunting, and woke everyone up. After leaving there at 1:30 AM, we missed our exit to get on the other side of 50 and ended up having to go over the Bay Bridge again. So a supposed two hour car ride turned into a 4 hour one. It was miserable! We got home around 3:45, and Megan and Matt stayed the night with me.

Today, I didn't wake up until noon. I took Meghan home, and then was supposed to take Jared's dad to the barn with Jared and I to let him hop on Callie. But as soon as we were about to leave, it started pouring, and we decided to do it another day. We're supposed to be hanging out with him this upcoming Friday, though. We ended up spending the afternoon playing Pokemon (can never go wrong with Pokemon) and then went to our friend Matt's Eagle Scout ceremony. He was very happy we came, and I'm glad we got to go. It's a bigger deal than it sounds!

So now Jared and I are here, contemplating wether or not to go see the new Xmen movie..

No comments:

Post a Comment