Came up to NY for the weekend- staying with my Aunt Beth, Uncle Dan, and cousin Tricia. We came up for my mom's godson's communion.
The trip here was LONG!! We picked the worst possible time to leave, and sat in rush hour traffic on the belt parkway. I blared loud, obscure music with the windows down and flailed around in the car in an attempt to entertain my mother/myself. Moreso myself. We had a lot of encounters with bad drivers, twice in one day people failed to notice us when trying to merge into our lane. Stupid.. drivers. I hate them!
This was one of my many forms of self entertainment. Balancing a bottle on my head. Except the top of the car is what was keeping it standing, FAIL!
We arrived last night pretty late, and had pizza and relaxed. Watched the Season Finale of Grey's Anatomy which was extremely upsetting. I bawled for a long time, and was walking around with my head down and periodically sighing dramatically. :(
I really do enjoy being here, it has such a homey feel to it.


No comments:
Post a Comment