Dream #1: Nico decided he didn't want to be an eventer anymore, he wanted to do hunters (a different style of horseback riding) so I supported him and did it too. While jumping at a show, Gulliver broke both his legs and a like.. hellicopter had to come in and they strapped Gulliver to the hellicopter and took him away. I refused to let Callie out of my site from then on in the dream.
Dream #1 kinda meshed into dream #2 which was after the Gully incident Taylor and I were at my house, both getting texts from some crazy number that was like 6987-900000000000 and it was saying shit like "Please don't leave the house, he's trying to get you. I LOVE YOU XOXOX" I don't know, very friggin' weird. And since this is a dream, of course we go outside anyway. We were each going into our cars to leave, and Taylor's wouldn't start. In mine, there was a guy sitting in the passengers seat dressed like Altair from Assassin's Creed, a video game. He didn't say anything and neither did I but I kept trying to get out of my car and everytime I'd open the door it would slam back shut on me, I eventually got it open enough to flail out of it and I lost control of my legs. I started screaming for my Dad and Taylor. Dad came outside and carried me back inside where Taylor already was (dunno how) and we just sat there and listened to my father brutally massacre this guy with a chainsaw. Charming.
Dream #3 was the worst. I was at a wedding for a friend I guess, and my ex and all his family were there. I had been with my family but I guess I drifted away from them and bumped into my ex. I proceeded to beg for him back (????) and he denied me saying these exact words "I don't wanna devote my time to a girl, I wanna devote it to WoW". His mother happened to overhear this rejection and told him she's canceling his WoW account and he had a mental breakdown. She then came over to me and told me when they moved he couldn't find his WoW discs because he had to reinstall it or something and started crying. At this point in the dream I remember hysterically laughing, and walking away back to my family. Then he came after ME and begged for me back, I reluctantly said no and he went away.
My dreams really, really do suck. rofl.
In other news: I get to go to Key Largo this year. HELL. YEAH. :) Sooooo pumped!!!!! I love it there, I'm seriously counting the minutes 'til we board the plane!

No comments:
Post a Comment