How do I feel about them?
THE GOOD:
*I actually didn't mind seeing so many people I knew, it made me adapt a lot quicker.
*I like two of my teachers, both women. My college study teacher is unimportant to me so I don't care that I don't like him, that class isn't really as crucial as my other two. It's a required freshman seminar type thing.
*I only know about 2 or 3 people in each class, less than I expected.
*My friend and I who I was worried about having tension between (we got into a fairly large fight over the summer) have 3 classes together and are getting along great just like we used to.
THE BAD:
*So far no eye candy. None, nada, zilp, zero, zilch. There are tons of pretty girls my age, guys my age? Next to none. There are a lot of fat smelly men though. NO THANKS.
*My classes are small, I kinda was hoping for at least my ENG101 to be a fairly large sized class.
*High school was a cake walk compared to this. I'm actually going to have to flex my brain muscles to get the grades I want. Keeping up lots of studying plus working 3 shifts (which I probably should work less but I CAN'T AFFORD TO!! COLLEGE IS TOO FAR AND GAS IS EXPENSIVE!!) and keeping Callie in shape, I got a lot on my plate. Kinda sucks, hopefully it'll be okay though
Very excited for my two classes tomorrow, Psychology and World Civilization. I love history and psychology, my two favorite subject areas :) :)
I can't wait to start getting more history classes and less general studies bull shit.

No comments:
Post a Comment