Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I h8 snow.

I'm happy for no school and all but boy do I hate all this snow nonsense. I love you and all(mother, father, broseph, cosmo and wanda), but I'm just not good at being cooped up in the house anymore with nothing to do. It was much easier when I played WoW, but I am past that part of my life! WAH!!

I would also like a flow of income again. That'd be nice, considering I need to desperately fill my gas tank and desperately get a fill in on my nails!

Also my friend Erin (who is moving back home from SC this summer I CANNOT WAIT!!) just asked me if I ever am gonna get a tattoo, which re-excited me for when I have enough money and finally get it. I've wanted this exact tatttoo since I was 15, and I know where I want it. I know everyone reading my blog detests tattoos, but I do not care! My body, I'll do what I want! (or, want what I want, whatever)
I'm planning on getting this thing on the right. The crows are album art from my all time favorite band Incubus' CD A Crow Left Of the Murder and also the symbol/icon for their charity fund Make Yourself Foundation. The heart in the middle is just a replacement of an apple that is in the middle in the album art. I would also get mine colored in red. As for location, I want it on my right side-hip if that makes sense. The heart centers on my right hip, and the two crows on each side. So kind of like in this picture, also. That way, no tramp stamps, and no tattoo's on my upper back so strapless dresses can still look cute! I have no idea who this chick is, or how she managed to think up the same tat idea as me when I was 15, but it's convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment