Saturday, February 13, 2010

Stole from Edwin!

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage= Water
2. last phone call= Momma
3. last text message= Joshua
4. last song you listened to= Spit it Out by SlipKnot
5. last time you cried= I mean, probably yesterday knowing me. I can't remember exactly though.

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice= Negative
7. been cheated on= Not to the extent of my knowledge!
8. kissed someone & regretted it= Ehh.. no
9. lost someone special= Yeah.
10. been depressed= Yeah! :(
11. been drunk and threw up= Can't say I have.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Green!
13. Baby bloo!
14. Black!

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend = Yessir!
16. Fallen out of love= No.
17. Laughed until you cried= Yeah like every day of my life. I'm easily amused, it's healthy.
18. Met someone who changed you= Yes, but not drastically.
19. Found out who your true friends were= This happens every year!
20. Found out someone was talking about you= Hahaha, to say the least. Stalking would be a better word.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list= ...does a blog even have a friends list?
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life= WHAT FRIENDS LIST D:
23. How many kids do you want to have= 2-3
24. Do you have any pets= 3! Cosmo Wanda Calliepoo
25. Do you want to change your name= Nah dude.
26. What did you do for your last birthday= Mommy made yummy dinna and Mish Rachel and Taylor came over then I hung out with the boyfriend.
27. What time did you wake up today = 10:30am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night= Talking to Erin on AIM IN ALL CAPS LOCK about stupid stuff, haha.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for= SUMMER :D :D :DDDDDD
30. Last time you saw your Mother= Before she went to bed like 3 hours ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?= More $
32. What are you listening to right now= Genesis. TONIGHT, TONIGHT, TONIIIIIIGHT.. OHHHHHH!
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom= Indeed.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now= Snow.. and my right wrist hurts D: Also my bad blood flow is starting to really get to me, it sucks TOO bad this time of year. I've literally cried several times because my fingers and toes are so god damn numb.
35. Most visited webpages= Facebook, 4chan.
36. Whats your real name = Kathleen
37. Nicknames= Katie, KT, ktknz, katiekins, katemonster, bbg, flowerhoof.. lmfao. The last one is a WoW nickname
38. Relationship Status = Happily taken!
39. Zodiac sign = Scorpioooo
40. Male or female? Female
41. Elementary? = Uhh.. Chipman, Glen Avenue, Westside.
42. Middle School = Salisbury Middle.
43. High school/College = Bennett High, Worwic Comm. College
44. Hair color = dark brown
45. Long or short = looooooooong
46. Height = 5'3
48: What do you like about yourself?= I'm someone you can rely on.
49. Piercings= 6. 3 in left ear, 2 in right, bellybutton.
50. Tattoos = 0
51. Righty or lefty= Lefty.

FIRSTS :
52. First injury = Uh. My scar on my leg bursting open at Skateland?
53. First piercing= Ears
54. First best friend= Girl named Thompson, she moved to Guam.
55. First sport you joined = ...No idea
56. First vacation= Uh. Disney World?
57. First Car= 1993 Chrysler Concord.
58. First pair of trainers = Wat
59. Eating = ?!
60. Drinking = Milk?
61. I'm about to = Go get food when I'm done with this.
62. Listening to = Incubus. Ohhhh, Brandon Boyd <3
63. Waiting on= Tomorrow! :D

YOUR FUTURE :
64. college= In progress.
65. love= We'll see!
66. death= Uh, it's inevitable. Lol

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes= Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses= Smoochies
69. Shorter or taller= Taller
70. Older or Younger = Older.
71. Romantic or spontaneous = Spontaneous.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = Arms.
73. Sensitive or loud = A mix.
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant= Once again, a mix.

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = Nah dude.
77. Drank hard liquor= I don't even know what would be classified as hard liquor, nonetheless of consumed it.
78. Lost glasses/contacts = Nope not yet! yay me.
79. Sex on first date= No.
80. Broken some one's heart = Pfft.
81. Had your own heart broken = Yeah. Shit sucks.
82. Been arrested = Nope
83. Turned someone down = Yeah haha
85. Fallen for a friend? = When I was a youngin

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = Sometimes.
87. Miracles = I wish.
88. Love at first sight?= No.
89. Heaven= Blahhh
90. Santa Claus = HELL YES.
91. Kiss on the first date= Yeah that's fine.
92. Angels= Ideally.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time= Nooooo
95. Did you sing today? = Yes lolol
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = No.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?= 8th grade, only for a visit though. Happy times, happy times.
98. Ever stolen anything?= Lmfao I stole a Pokemon card from my cousin when I was little. I'm such a hardass.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? No, just hesitant.
100. Had any Plastic Surgery?= Ew no. Fuck fake people. WOO F BOMB FOR EMPHASIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment