Saturday, March 6, 2010

Feeling better!

The plusses of my week have been/will be:

1. I got to see my bbyboi("black person" way of saying BABY BOY.) thursday night and friday night. He makes me so happy. We're always laughing together and never, ever argue.
2. I saw Autumn, one of my good friends who I hardly ever get to see last night. We saw Alice in Wonderland in accompaniment of our boyfriends. It wasn't as good of a movie as I expected, but nonetheless entertaining.
3. I'M ON SPRING BREAK! That's right bitches 'n hoz, over a week of no classes for me. HELL YES!
4. Erin comes home TONIGHT! I get to see her tomorrow, and monday and hopefully a couple more times before she heads back :D
5. Tomorrow night I get to have a sleepover with practically all the loves of my life.
6. I get to see my favorite person in the entire world, Tricia this upcoming weekend. And my amazing Godmother. They also make me super happy.
7. There may or may not be a new addition to the family coming my way in a month or two. Trying to not get my hopes up too much, but I'm blessed to just be presented with the chance.
8. My cousins Zac and Nic are sleeping over tonight. Zac goes to college in SC so I hardly ever see him, and I miss him all the time.

So for once I have a lot to look forward to. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment