Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I...

am in a MAJOR funk. I don't know why. School is the only thing stressing me out, and while it's a large stressor, it shouldn't be making me virtually depressed.
I lack an appetite, I just want to sleep 24/7. I never "get pretty" anymore and take any chance I can to wear sweatpants and a big t-shirt, and I'm just especially on-edge.
I try to surround myself with people that make me happy, but when you're as busy as I am, it can be rather difficult. My boyfriend makes me happier then ever, I love spending time with him, but we're both pretty busy and don't see each other much. I cannot wait until summer when I can see him all the time.
I also cannot wait for one of my best friends, Erin to get here. She lives in SC. We talk practically all day every day and she makes me so happy and it's always laughs. She'll be here next week, I cannot wait.

My schedule for tomorrow is enough to stress me out right now. I wake up, have an exam in my shitty computer class, go sit through a lecture in education class, then do the same thing in science class. Then I have to go to the Math Lab and take a math test, then I have to go feed then horses, then I have to go dogsit overnight. Then I wake up at 10 and go to work. UUUUUUGH. I need a personal day.
Moreso, I really need summer, really.. really badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment