Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Words are ways to reveal us

Isn't it funny how before I hit the age of probably 15, I used to make fun of my mom for crying over EVERYTHING, and now I do it, too? I think so.
I'm probably the biggest cry baby in the world, and I'm not afraid to admit it. I cry over a lot of things, but I just like to think of myself as passionate and devoted. It's not a bad thing to be very emotional, sometimes..

I tend not to watch a lot of TV, but the one show I do follow religiously is Grey's Anatomy. It's probably the saddest show I've ever seen; it's a rare occurrence that I don't sob over an episode.
Like today there was an episode where a serial killer wanted to donate his organs to this kid who was gonna die.. :x So sad.
Anyways..*proceedsonwithevening*

1 comment: