Since probably ninth grade I've been big into going to rock concerts. I've seen a ton of bands play live.. Breaking Benjamin, HURT, Seether, Three Days Grace, Underoath, As I Lay Dying, Avenged Sevenfold.. just to name a few!
The only local band I ever go out of my way to see is Dakota John, my friend Autumn Haac's band- along with her brother Nick on guitar/backup vocals, Mike Tull on drums, and Jake on bass. They're awesome and I think they'll make it big.
This friday the 13th (Uh oh..) I'm going to see Slipknot, Coheed and Cambria and Trivium with my cousin Max, courtesy of my Aunt Margo (Love you!). I'm so pumped, I love Slipknot! I'll be sure to post pictures and tales of our adventure.
I'm also being dragged to A Taste of Chaos tour in March with my friend Rachel Rascona to see Bring me the Horizon and Pierce the Veil. I like both these bands, don't get me wrong, but I just wasn't feelin' it.. she managed to convince me, though, because it's not on a school night, and I don't have to drive. :)
One of my favorite concerts/gigs/whatever to go to is Warped Tour, though. The bands have gotten better and better over the years making it more appeasing to my taste in music. Last year was my first time going and I LOVED IT! I'm gonna go again this year in VA Beach, I can't wait.. especially since Streetlight Manifesto will be there, great ska band.
So if you couldn't tell, I love me some shows.. Friday's has me totally pumped and I just had to share my excitement with the about 5 or 6 of you that read this thing. Yay!
And for shits and giggles.. I leave you with the most unattractive picture ever of my friend Matt, myself, and Jared from Warped Tour last year. :D


No comments:
Post a Comment