Monday, February 2, 2009

Woohoo!

What an awesome game last night, holy cow! It totally kept me on my toes. Obviously, I am happy with the outcome! :)
Holmes was the man to be last night, and the MVP. He made an amazing catch in the last 2 minutes or so of the 4th quarter that saved our asses. Then there was Roethlisburger of course who made that ass-saving throw.. and was just flat out awesome. He's really a great QB. Can't forget about Harrison, who made that CRAZY INTERCEPTION and went for the TD which was one of the best plays in Steelers Superbowl history!! Such a thrilling night. I'm tired from all the excitement.. and the lack of sleep.

On another note: Today marks me and Jared dating for 15 months.. holy cow. I can't believe it's been this long! We've had quite the journey. But through all the bad times, and the good, I still love him. :)

Anyway.. I'm off to school. Poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment