Snow is a wonderful thing.
We got it sunday night, had off school monday and today (Monday was a professional day so we would've had off either way), so on top of all my sick days I've hardly been to school in the past 2 weeks :S
I am, however, feeling better! I'm still a giant nasal drip but other than that all my other symptoms are gone, yay!
Now let me talk about my weekend.
Friday- went out to dinner with family to Boonies for Mom's birthday. Our appetizer was fabulous, and mom and I split crab soup that was to die for. But, my actually dinner was just eh. I partially blame it on being sick, because everything that had any remote sent of vinegar or anything (ketchup being one of them) made my nose burn, leaving french fries out of the question. I thought the shrimp was a little dry, but it is what it is. After that we came home and I played WoW 'til like midnight.. shocker.
Saturday- We had Uncle Greg's birthday party at a winery in DE, it was fun! It was catered, some of the food was good, but some of it did not appeal to me. Zac, Nic, Cynthia, Tori, Joey, Max and I all hung out and jammed and did stupid stuff. Nothing unusual!
Here's a picture of me, my pop and my dad from the party..


No comments:
Post a Comment