So as an extremely late christmas gift, my wonderful boyfriend got me a pretty blue Nintendo DS, which I've been wanting one for years, but never had the money to get one (and when I did other things came to find first). [[Also in Jared's defense, he got me TWO christmas presents, on time, but the bigger of the two, a Wii game, I already had.]]

I also got three games with it, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Sonic Rush, and Nintendogs. I now officially own all 3 released Animal Crossing games, which are fun, adorable games where you are a cute little character living in a town with fuzzy animals and you do mind numbing things like fish and catch bugs. I LOVE IT! I've always been a huge Sonic fan, and this game is no exception. I'm actually enjoying it a lot- it reminds me a lot of the original sonic games for the Sega Genesis which I always miss. Last but not least, Nintendogs, which is another adorable little game where you get a puppy (I got a corgi, of course) and you name it and train it and such. It's sooo adorable, I love it.
Now I just need to obtain any Pokemon games for it I can get my hands on... Gotta catch 'em all! (I'm funny I know.)
In other news: I feel almost 100% better, other than the fact that I'm still very physically weak. Walking up the stairs makes my heart pound! But I'm not huddling over the toilet or living in the bathroom anymore, which is good. Everything should be back to normal tomorrow. School, which I kinda miss, and I get to go see my baby girl Callie :}

Glad you feel better :)
ReplyDelete