Saturday, June 27, 2009

>_>

Spontaneous update I guess?
Tuesday Zac Nic and Schmidt came down from Ocean View for the midnight premire of Transformers 2. They spent the majority of the day. We went in the pool and such, and picked up Joey from his mini-band camp, all of us piled into the expedition. We made an energy drink stop at Food Lion and Zac had the people say happy bithday to Jared over the loud speaker, very funny!
Tuesday evening (midnight) Jared, Joey, Zac, Nic, Schmidt and I went to see Transformers Revenge of the Fallen and met a bunch of our friends there.
Won't put any spoilers in here but it's a MUST SEE!!! it's an amazing movie!! I laughed, I cried, I was frightened, I was surprised. IT WAS AWESOME!! 2 thumbs up
and Megan Fox was as sexy as ever.. why can't I be her?

After that we all had a mini-adrenaline rush and couldn't sleep. I didn't fall asleep until like, 4 AM. There was a ton of Call of Duty 4 being played in the Cavalluzzo household throughout the next day.

Wednesday was JARED'S BIRTHDAY!! I had to work, though! :( And none of us woke up until noon-ish due to being up so late the night before. We hung out briefly and then I got summoned to Goin' Nuts Cafe.. haha.

Thursday I spent the day getting ready for Olde Hope on Friday. I lounged Callie and gave her a bath (which later felt pointless because she was covered in poop Friday when I took her off the trailer). Then I went grocery shopping with the Pino family! It was interesting, of course.

Friday being the day of my horse event I woke up around 9 (which is amazingly late for most horse shows) and headed to Jens. We got to Olde Hope around 1, and I had to scrub Callie a bit more since she was so disgusting. I got her semi-cleaned up, but her and every other horse there ended up just being DRENCHED in sweat because it was blazing hot out.
All in all, she was very well behaved. Had a decent dressage score, and went clean for stadium and cross country jumping. Got 5th out of 13 people, not bad!
Today I hung out with Jared virtually all day. We were at his brothers with his friends in the afternoon, and then came to Easton to have his birthday dinner with MommaT at Annie's in Kent Narrows (THE PLACE WITH THE REALLY GOOD CREAM OF CRAB SOUP YUMMM!).

TOMORROW is my parents 18th wedding anniversary! YAY! They're spending it in Ocean City, which should be a real treat for them considering they hardly EVER do anything other than local dinner for their anniversary. I love you two!!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great Photo!

    Happy Anniversary to your folks :)

    And dinner was absolutely yummy! We will have to go there again :)

    <3 MommaT

    ReplyDelete