I just have to tell everyone my mom just made the best egg salad in THE WORLD! Holy crap, it's so good. It might be especially good though since I'm super hungry, and my dad keeps putting off when we're gonna go out to lunch. -_-
ANYWAY!
I'm so sad this weekend is over, but I'm still exhausted from it.I spent the majority of the weekend with my family, momma's side. Aunt Beth, Uncle Dan, Tricia, Cathi, Andrew, Aunt Celine, Uncle Steve, and Leah ALL came down from NY for the graduation party! Many thanks, once again.
Friday we all had pizza at Grandma's, you really can't beat DePietro's NY Pizzeria. Closest thing to NY pizza around here, and it's fabulous.
Saturday was Max and I's graduation party, and it was awesome. I had a lot of last minute bails on my way to the party which kind of was upsetting at first but once everyone began to show up I quickly got over it. Most of the people who showed up are the people who mattered, anyway! Lots of food, lots of fun, and good music (Dakota John played for me, many thanks!) I got a lot of great gifts, and I profusely thank you all for those! And thanks an infinite amount to my awesome mother for slaving over the food and planning of this party, making it amazing, along with my Aunt Margo! :D I'll post the few pictures mom got later.
Sunday I laid out by the pool with my mom for a while, and then went to Ocean City with Leah. We shopped, ate food, played DDR, and rode some rides. It was a lot of fun! We met up with Jared, Zac, and Schmidt later for dinner at Denny's and then went to see The Hangover, which was SO funny! One of the funniest movies I've ever seen, we never stopped laughing! I took Leah home after that (to Grandma's) and went home to chat with Mom and Aunt Beth and then passed out. I got a lot of sleep last night, but I'm still exhausted.
Starting to work a summer work schedule now, working about 4 days a week. Should be good on the pocket, and I'll still get to enjoy my summer. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment